Grand Ledge High School
Registration/Code of Conduct
Pre-registration is required in order to participate in evaluations.
(More information regarding evaluation dates/times can be found on the Information/Evaluation tab)
This fee includes a team uniform, Warm Up Shirt, 8-10 league games plus an end of season tournament
Participant must live in the Grand Ledge School District or attend a Grand Ledge School.
Players will not be allowed to participate outside of their current grade level.
A refund will be provided to the person that performed the online registration if the child decides not to participate. Refund request MUST take place before the evaluation.
The refund amount will not equal your entire registration fee. This is because of the transaction fees for processing refunds. We will deduct $10 from the registration fee refund.
No refunds will be issued after evaluations take place
If for some reason a team cannot be formed a full refund will be given.
CODE OF CONDUCT
- Parents will be supportive of coaches' decisions and will respect the player/coach relationship at all times.
- Parents will provide positive support and encouragement to, and respect for all players on the team.
- Accept decisions of all referees as being fair and called to the best of their ability. Do not raise issues of disagreement publicly.
- Parents will be respectful of all players, parents, fans, coaches and officials and will refrain from using abusive or inappropriate language when attending practices or games.
- Recognize that playing basketball is a privilege that comes after taking care of responsibilities to your family, your school and your community.
- Arrive on-time and be prepared to participate fully (unless injured) at all practices and games.
- Honor the rules of every facility in which you play (including picking up after yourself) and demonstrate the highest respect for the property of others. Recognize that you represent yourself, your parents, your teammates and the Program at all times, including before, during and after games.
- Exhibit excellent sportsmanship on and off the court and be extremely respectful of your coaches, your teammates, your opponents and the referees. Taunting or disrespectful behavior of any kind is unacceptable!