Announcements and Important Events
Farm Bureau Insurance is in its third decade of sponsoring the MHSAA's Scholar-Athlete Award. This year, 32 $2,000 scholarships will be available to high school seniors who meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Enrollment - Student must be enrolled and participating in interscholastic athletics at an MHSAA member school.
- Senior Status - Student must be a senior graduating during the current school year.
- Varsity Letter - Student must have prior to senior year won a varsity letter in a sport in which the MHSAA sponsors a post-season tournament. The list of sponsored sports include: baseball, boys and girls basketball, boys and girls bowling, girls competitive cheer, boys and girls cross country, football, boys and girls golf, girls gymnastics, ice hockey, boys and girls lacrosse, boys and girls soccer, softball, boys and girls skiing, boys and girls swimming and diving, boys and girls tennis, boys and girls track and field, girls volleyball, and wrestling.
- 3.50 GPA - Student must have a minimum cumulative grade point average of at least 3.5 on a 4.0 scale. You may not round up a 3.4x grade point average for the purposes of qualifying
- For more information on this scholarship opportunity please CLICK HERE